Why Do Some Women Only Have Girl Or Boy Babies?
I recently heard from some one who was trying to become pregnant with a girl baby. However, she already had four girls. Her sister had two girls. Her mother had only conceived girls. There were no boys or brothers.
She asked me “why do some people only have boy or girl children? Is there any way for me to change this so that I can have a boy baby this time around?” I will address this question in the following article.
Is There A Gene That Makes Boy Or Girl Children Run In Families?: People sometimes visit my gender selection blog and ask me if there’s a “boy baby gene” or “girl baby gene.” Scientifically, there’s not. Scientists have actually studied men who have several of only one type of gender. And they have found that those men still release equal numbers of X (girl making) and Y (boy making sperm chromosomes.) In fact, most specialists will tell you that all men release roughly equal amounts of boy to girl producing sperm – which makes sense when you figure that the girl to boy ratio is roughly 49 to 51 percent.
Technically, It’s The Man’s Sperm That Determines Whether You Have A Boy Or Girl Child, But This Is Only Part Of The Equation. The Mother Counts Too: If you want to strip this down to the most basic equation possible, if an X sperm chromosome makes it to the egg, you get a girl baby. If it’s a Y, you get a boy. Since we know that men release equal numbers of these, then that leaves the woman or the mother. Let’s now look at that.
Can The Woman Or Mother Have The Boy Or Girl Gene?: Well, if the man doesn’t have some sort of gene that makes him only have girls or boys, what about the mother? I don’t think there’s these types of genes where the mother is concerned either. But, I do think that there can be a female family history of alkalinity and acidity.
See, my theory is that since we know the man’s sperm ratio doesn’t change, and we also know that the females’ PH can influence your baby’s gender, then the long line of boy or girl children may well have something to do with the mother to be. If your PH is acidic, you are more likely to have a girl baby. If it’s alkaline, you’re more likely to have a boy baby. I think that some women are extremely alkaline or extremely acidic and this might run in families. (In fact, I have had women test their PH and find that this is true.)
If a woman is extremely acidic, she’s more likely to have a girl because the acidity helps kill off the boy sperm. And, if a woman is extremely alkaline, this makes her more likely to have a boy because the Y sperm are faster and are more hardy on the way to the egg. This means they’ll often win the race.
If you’re a woman who keeps having boy or girl children, then I would strongly suggest checking your PH and then acting accordingly. I have a website that explains how to do this. My free blogs take a lot of guesswork out of choosing your baby’s gender. You’ll find tips, advice and step by step instructions.
If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com
For a boy, see http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com
Sandy Dean enjoys telling couples what they can try to choose their baby’s gender at home.
If you want a boy baby,
check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com
If you’re trying for a girl baby,
check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com
Incoming search terms:
- why do some women only have girls
- why do some women have all girls
- are some women more likely to have girls
- why do some women have all boys
- why some women have all boys
- why do i only have girls
- etrade baby all only girls
- why do some families have all boys
- why do i keep having girl babies
- why do i have all girls
- why does some why do some people have boys and some have girls
- why some communities are only having baby girls
- why do i keep having girls
- do some woman tend to have baby girl?
- why do some families have all girls
- why do some families only have girls or boys
- why do some people only have girls
- why women only have two children
- why do some women have boys
- why do some people have girls and some have boys?
- why do some woman try to not have a baby
- why do somepeople have all gurls
- why do some people have girls
- why do some people only habe girls or boys
- why do women have babies
- why do women like boy babies more
- why does some people only have girls
- women who have had baby boys pregnant at 41
- women who had baby boys
- women who can only have male children
- women that have boys
- why women can have a baby
- women that only have girl babies
- why some people only have girls
- why some people have girls and other people have boys
- why some only get girls
- why some men have more boy sperm
- why some families have all boys
- why some families do nothing but make babies
- why sime women only have girls
- why men rather have all boys no girls as children
- why men have all girls\
- why is most couples first baby a boy
- why have we conceived 4 girls
- why do some people have boys and some have girls?
- why do some people have all boys or all girls?
- men that some women have only girls acidic
- men tend to have all girls when
- is it true women conceive boys and men girls